Vision and Values
Our vision is simple, to make sure our children enter adulthood full of confidence, ambition and possess a high work ethic whilst being equipped with the knowledge and skills needed for success. Therefore:
We will instil aspiration and high expectations for learning to empower every child to become a successful citizen of the world through excellence in all that we do
- To create a nurturing community that promotes respect for diversity, tolerance and compassion;
- To create a learning environment that promotes determination and resilience;
- To celebrate high standards through achieving excellence, creativity and inspiration;
- To create an environment that promotes responsibility, leadership and team-work.
GLF Schools holds an ambitious vision for education. The schools in the Trust are committed to our core remit of providing an outstanding educational experience so that:
- Every child and student is highly valued and expected to achieve their full potential no matter what their socio-economic background
- All children will enjoy their learning, attain high outcomes and be helped to become confident individuals and responsible citizens whilst making excellent progress
- All children will benefit from an inclusive ethos, excellent teaching and a broad and balanced curriculum underpinned by strong leadership, in a local school
- All children will be supported and encouraged to lead healthy and active lives, making sensible choices whilst respecting the views and attitudes of others.